Healthcare at Your Fingertips
Manage your health information securely through My CS-Link™
- Communicate with Your Physician
- Book and Request Appointments
- Pay Your Bill Online
Access My Health
- View Lab Results Securely Online
- Access Your Medical Records & Doctor's Notes
- Manage Your Family’s Health
View Your Doctor's Notes
The OpenNotes feature gives you secure access to detailed notes your doctor took during your visit. Use it to discuss concerns with your doctor and get more information on specific health issues.
Pay Your Bills with My CS-LinkBilling Information Don't have an account? Quick pay without logging in
If your physician does not provide an online bill pay option, you may receive separate statements via mail for physician fees not payable online.
Your Health On the Go
My CS-Link mobile app is available for Apple® and Android™ devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is My CS-Link™?
- How can My CS-Link help me manage and understand my healthcare?
- Do I need any special computer equipment to use My CS-Link?
- Who is eligible to join?
- How do I sign up for My CS-Link?
- What is OpenNotes?
- Where can I view the progress note?
- Will I be able to see my doctor's historical notes?
- Can I email my primary care physician through My CS-Link?
- Will my physician contact me through My CS-Link?
- Does every Cedars-Sinai patient automatically have My CS-Link?
- Is My CS-Link health information secure?
- Where do I get help or more information?
- How do I get proxy access for another person?
- Can people with proxy access see OpenNotes?
- What about my kids? Will progress notes for pediatric patients be released?
- I recently visited my doctor’s office — why can’t I see my progress note?
- What devices and apps sync with My CS-Link?
- How do I connect my device?
- How do I connect My CS-Link mobile application with Apple's Health app on my iPhone or iPod touch?
- How do I sync my data?
Access CS-Link, Cedars-Sinai Email, CS-Link Central and more.